New Chrysler How Does the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Compare to the Honda Odyssey? for Sale in Ellisville, MO
Find Your Next Minivan
Do you need a new vehicle for your family’s busy lifestyle? A minivan is an excellent option because of the cargo and passenger capacity, as well as the advanced technology and amenities that many current models are equipped with. Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Ellisville has the low down on two of the most popular models: the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica and 2019 Honda Odyssey. Look below to get a sense of which one best fits your needs.
If you’re already interested in the Pacifica, check out current vehicle deals and the new vehicle inventory at our Chrysler dealership in Ellisville, MO, for available specials and trim packages, respectively.
In this comparison, we’ll be taking a look at the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus, starting at $39,395 MSRP, and 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L, starting at $37,710 MSRP.
Do you need the most from your minivan? The Chrysler Pacifica and Honda Odyssey have the interior comfort options you’re looking for. You can view key differences below.
- While the Odyssey’s third-row Magic Seat is practical, the Pacifica’s second-and third-row Stow ‘n Go® seats provide much more convenience for families.
- Heated front seats are standard on both vehicles, but only the Chrysler Pacifica is standard with second-row heated seats.
- Ambient console lighting comes with the Odyssey, but the Pacifica has front and rear ambient lighting for all passengers to take advantage of.
Advanced technology is crucial for busy drivers, so select the Pacifica or Odyssey to make your daily drive the best it can be. While both vehicles have great options, the Pacifica certainly offers the best round up of features.
- A 13-speaker Alpine® sound system is standard and 20-speaker Harman Kardon® system is optional. The Odyssey is only available with an 11-speaker sound system.
- A 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot is standard on the Pacifica and unavailable on the Odyssey.
- Seatback video screens with a DVD and Blu-ray® player are standard on the Chrysler Pacifica. The Honda Odyssey is available with a similar system.
Power & Handling
Both vehicles are equipped with a V6 engine. However, the Chrysler Pacifica’s engine gives you slightly more horsepower compared to the Odyssey’s. You can expect 287 HP on the Pacifica and 280 HP on the Odyssey. Both vehicles come with a 9-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive. The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica’s unique Touring suspension provides an incredibly smooth ride you’ll notice during every single commute, road trip, or weekend errand run.
Schedule a Test Drive at Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Take the Pacifica for a spin at our Chrysler dealership in Ellisville, MO, today! Schedule your test drive at your earliest convenience. For more information on the new Chrysler Pacifica, our inventory, or available specials, contact Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram by sending a message or calling 636-484-5400.
9 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.