What are the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Trim Levels?
The New Pick-up Truck is Here
One of the most anticipated pickup trucks in recent history is finally here: the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Blending together legendary Jeep 4×4 abilities and the many benefits of a pickup truck, the Gladiator, which is the only open-air pickup truck in the industry, has been thoroughly engineered to offer best-in-class capability and endless adventure.
Although the 2020 Jeep Gladiator won’t be out until spring of 2019, we encourage you to contact David Taylor Ellisville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM online or by calling (636) 200-3299 for updates and more information. You can also browse through the new vehicle inventory for currently available Jeep models, and schedule a test drive to experience top features for yourself.
2020 Jeep Gladiator Engine Options & Specs
|Torque||260 lb.-ft. of torque|
|Towing Capacity||Up to 7,650 lbs.|
|Payload||Up to 1,600 lbs.|
|Trim Availability||Standard on all trims|
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
- Durable steel bed with easy lower three-position tailgate
- Trail Rated® 4×4 capability with heavy-duty Dana® 44 axles
- Removable top and doors
- Lockable rear seat storage
- Available programmable auxiliary switches
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
All Sport features, plus:
- 17-in. tech silver aluminum wheels
- Power windows, power heated mirrors, and power locking doors and tailgate
- Remote keyless entry
- Available Uconnect® 4 with 7-in. touchscreen, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™
- Available 115-volt power outlet in truck bed
- Available industry-exclusive removable Bluetooth® speaker
What are the Differences Between the Gladiator Sport vs. Sport S?
Both the Jeep Gladiator Sport and Sport S offer unique utilities, like a removable top and doors, as well as lockable storage. However, to bump up your drive, the Sport S is available with a number of features meant to enhance your ride, like an advanced infotainment system and a removable Bluetooth® speaker to take the party elsewhere.
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
All Sport S features, plus:
- 18-in. crystal aluminum wheels
- Side steps and body-color fender flares
- Available Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-in. touchscreen and navigation
- Available refined leather-trimmed seats and interior details
- Available signature LED headlamps and taillamps
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
All Overland features, plus:
- Rock-Trac® 4×4 System with up to 84:1 crawl ratio
- 33-in. off-road tires with high clearance fender flares
- Electronic sway bar disconnect, locking front and rear differentials, and FOX® Shocks
- Vented Rubicon hood and steel off-road rock rails for cab and bed
- Available industry-exclusive TrailCam off-road camera
What are the Differences Between the Gladiator Overland vs. Rubicon?
To take your daily drive to the next level, choose the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland or Rubicon. You’ll find features like signature LED headlamps and taillamps on both models, but choose the Rubicon if you’re a serious off-roader. The Jeep Gladiator Rubicon has a number of features you can utilize out on the toughest trails, like off-road tires and an off-road camera to record your achievements.