2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee vs. Toyota 4Runner
Off-Roading and Daily Driving
If you’re into off-roading but also need a daily SUV, there are two impressive options for you to consider. The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Toyota 4Runner both have a host of incredible offerings, so take a look at the research gathered by the product specialists at our Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership in Ellisville, MO, to see which one will specifically fit your requirements.
Check out the Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Ellisville new vehicle inventory for available trims, and browse current lease deals for exceptional savings on the new Grand Cherokee. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team online or by calling (636) 394-3400 for additional information.
In this comparison, we’ll be looking at the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk® and 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited.
Whether you’re looking for style or function, the Jeep Grand Cherokee vs. Toyota 4Runner have the exterior features you’re looking for. Explore key exterior differences between the 2019 Grand Cherokee and 4Runner below.
- Dual bright exhaust tips are standard on only the Grand Cherokee.
- Special exterior styling can be found on only the Grand Cherokee as well.
- Although the 4Runner includes 20-in. alloy wheels, the 18-in. off-road aluminum wheels with off-road tires will give you many more advantages on the trails.
While the 2019 Grand Cherokee and Toyota 4Runner have similarities, like front heated and ventilated front seats, the Grand Cherokee delivers additional interior features that will bring your daily drive to the next level.
- Both vehicles include leather-trimmed seating, but the Grand Cherokee ups the ante with suede inserts and red accent stitching.
- Heated second-row seats are standard on only the Grand Cherokee.
If you’re looking for a supercharged off-road experience, the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee has the specs you’re looking for. While both vehicles are equipped with a V6 engine, you’ll much prefer the Grand Cherokee’s 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine, capable of 295 HP and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. For further off-road capability, the Quadra-Lift® air suspension system on the Grand Cherokee can raise the height of your vehicle for better clearance. Skid plates are also included for additional protection of the undercarriage.
Additional performance specs on both the Grand Cherokee vs. 4Runner include the following components and systems.
- The 2019 Grand Cherokee can tow up to 7,200 lbs. while the Limited can only tow up to 5,000 lbs.
- While both vehicles include a 4×4 system, the sophisticated Quadra-Trac II 4×4 system is sure to provide plenty of traction and stability to your drive.
- You’ll find a 5-speed automatic transmission on the 4Runner and an 8-speed transmission on the Grand Cherokee.
Enjoy premium audio and Bluetooth® technology whether you choose the Jeep Grand Cherokee or Toyota 4Runner. However, there are a couple features that you will only find on the Grand Cherokee.
- Only the Grand Cherokee offers Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility.
- A rear seat entertainment system is available on only the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk® starts at $44,545 MSRP while the 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited starts at $43,624 MSRP.
Test Drive a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Have you decided on the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee? Schedule a test drive at Royal Gate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Ellisville today! Should you need more information on the Grand Cherokee or our inventory, contact our Jeep dealership in Ellisville, MO, online or by calling (636) 394-3400.